Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- - Sales
- VA, USA
- Full Time
Northeast Regional Sales Manager
Astrophysics Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of X-Ray security inspection systems. Since 2002, we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring a safer world through advanced X-Ray screening and imaging technology. Our systems are deployed in critical infrastructure, aviation, and ports and borders sites in more than 140 countries. Hotels, prisons, courthouses, embassies, airports, military bases, and government buildings around the world depend on us for their safety and security. Astrophysics is an expanding, dynamic and fast-paced company looking for individuals who want to grow with us and be a part of a meaningful security mission. We currently have an immediate full-time position opening for a Northeast Regional Sales Manager located in Washington DC
The position reports to the Director of North America and offers great opportunity for advancement and growth. Initially responsible for sales in: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and the Canadian provinces in the Eastern time zone. The Sales Representative will research and identify customer opportunities within State and Local governments as well as in the Private Sector.
- Develop a sales plan that contains both qualitative and quantitative information to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Prospect and identify potential customers.
- Create and manage existing/new customer relationships.
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations.
- Participate in trade exhibitions/conferences.
- Create proposals and quotations for customers/prospects.
- Contribute to major quotations/proposals.
- Submit regular activity reports.
- Participate in product/sales skills training.
- Participate/contribute to internal sales meetings.
- Manage the sales forecast for the territory.
- Present information in front of large groups.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year university
- 5-10 years sales experience, x-ray/security field preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical background desirable
- Experience selling local, state and Federal government a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Excellent benefit package including 401K plan with Employer Match
11 Paid Holidays, 10 PTO Days, Free Donuts on Fridays, Company Luncheons and year end Party!
PLEASE APPLY AT: http://astrophysicsinc.hirecentric.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Astrophysics Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Astrophysics Inc. are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1(909) 598-5488 and ask for Human Resources. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.