- - Service
- City of Industry, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefit package including 401K plan with Employer Match 11 Paid Holidays, 10 PTO Days, Free Donuts on Fridays, Company Luncheons and year end Party!
Astrophysics Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of X-Ray security inspection systems. Since 2002, we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring a safer world through ground-breaking, advanced screening technology, while creating a motivated and creative team of Engineers, Sales and Marketing professionals in our offices both in the US and around the world. While more than 85% of our systems are exported overseas, we take pride in manufacturing each one here in the United States. We are an expanding, dynamic and fast-paced company looking for individuals who want to grow with us. We currently have two immediate full-time positions openings for two Service Technician located in City of Industry, California.
Multi-functional role. Provide in-house technical support for customers and Field Service Technicians, as well as on-site field service support as required, up to 50%.
● Answer technical support calls and emails from customers, respond quickly and courteously to resolve service needs and ensure customer service satisfaction.
● Perform systematic and documented phone diagnostics with customers and Field Service Technicians.
● Provide quotations for service and spare parts, and process orders accordingly.
● Create and assign service claims, and complete required documentation.
● Track and follow-up on service claims and spare parts shipping.
● Support the Return Material Authorization (RMA) process as required.
● Provide timely feedback to management on service failures and customer concerns.
● Provide assembly assistance and technical support to the production floor.
● Communicate with engineering to resolve major technical issues on the production flow line.
● Provide reports information and analysis to management
Field Service Support
● Perform installations and preventative and corrective maintenance in the field as needed.
● Complete necessary service documentation in a timely manner.
● Support custom product installations/upgrades.
● Liaison between Engineering and field service via proper documentation
● Report patterns in field performance failures.
Education and Experience:
● Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or related field; or
● 3-5 years field service or customer service experience; or
● Equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Experience providing technical and field service support, x-ray system knowledge a plus.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
● Ability to travel to various work sites, up to 50%.
● Strong multi-tasking ability.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Professional demeanor and attitude.
● Fluent in both written and verbal English.
● Must be able to speak and write Spanish.
Excellent benefit package including 401K plan with Employer Match
11 Paid Holidays, 10 PTO Days, Free Donuts on Fridays, Company Luncheons and year end Party!
PLEASE APPLY AT: http://astrophysicsinc.hirecentric.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Astrophysics Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Astrophysics Inc. are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1(909) 598-5488 and ask for Human Resources. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.